- Satellite Communication Sector
- Aerospace Sector
The world’s best-value satellite phone
The Thuraya XT-LITE provides reliable satellite phone connectivity with unbeatable value. It is designed for cost-conscious users who need to stay securely connected, without compromising on a clear and uninterrupted connection. It is very easy-to-use. You can make phone calls and send SMS messages in satellite mode, whether you are crossing the desert, sailing at sea or climbing mountains.
- 1.Calls and text messages in satellite mode
- - Make calls and send SMS messages in satellite mode whenever there is no terrestrial network available. The advanced omni-directional antenna ensures uninterrupted communications, offering seamless walk-and-talk functionality for calls-on-the-go.
- 2.Long-lasting battery life
- - Thuraya XT-LITE enables reliable communications with a long-lasting battery which provides up to six hours talk time and up to 80 hours standby time.
- 3.Ease of use
- - Simply charge your phone and ensure that your SIM card is working. It’s that simple. You can then program the Thuraya XT-LITE to one of the 13 languages available (Simplified Chinese is available as a separate firmware).
|Size(phone body)||128 x 53 x 27 mm|
|Services||Satellite calls and satellite SMS|
|Satellite antenna||Omni directional(walk-and-talk functionality)|
|Battery life - talk - time||Up to 5 hours|
|Battery life - standby time||up to 100 hours*|
|Network features||Call barring, Call diverting, Conference calls, Call waiting, Closed User Group, Voice mail|
|Organizer||Alarms, Calendar, Calcwator, Stopwatch, World time|
|External interfaces||UDC data cable with USB connector, earphone jack(2.5mm), DC power|
|Firmware versions||Multi-language firmware :
Arabic, English, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
|Chinese Firmware :
Simplified Chinese, English
(for firmware upgrades)
| Windows 8/8.1, 7, Vista